Athens bars reality
If someone starts talking about Athens nightlife and bars, maybe the discussion will never come to an end. Therefore, we must be precise and straightforward when we refer to a serious issue for anyone who visits the city.
Bars in Athens are awarded and offer a huge variety of cocktails and drinks, but the most important thing is that they are almost always open! Moreover, many of them offer dishes so dinner could be easily combined during the night.
So here is the list to try to help you out.
- 360 cocktail bar, at Monastiraki square
- A for Athens, at Monastiraki square as well
- The Clumsies, located outside Plaka, at Praxitelous 30 str., is one of the awarded bars in Athens.
- Baba Au Rum is popular as well for its rum cocktails.
- Agias Irinis Square, many bars are located there as well.
- Brettos, the most famous bar at Kydathineon street, Plaka.
- BIOS. An alternative- rooftop at Keramikos area, Piraeus 84 street.
- TAF – The foundation at Monastiraki, close to Avyssinias square. A wonderful space at Normanou 5 str.
- Oinoscent- a wine bar, Voulis 45-47, close to Plaka.
For more top options for Athens and Plaka here is a list of food with views. Hope you enjoy your night at the most ancient capital of Europe!